Wednesday, May 28, 2008

happy.

I've decided that I'm happier right now then I have ever been.
I went home this weekend and had a blast.
I love my family so much! They are really amazing.
I had fun with them this weekend! I never thought I'd see the day...
I walk to work every day - listening to Jason Castro..who I love... -
and its sunny and there are birds & flowers and I just love it!
It makes me so happy.
I love being happy.
Its wonderful.

So You Think You Can Dance just started last week.
Its amazing.
I wish I could dance!! Oh wow. If only I had that talent.

There is so much to be done in life.
My friend and I were talking about it yesterday and realized just how much there is to do.
There are so many things to see that will never be seen!
There are so many places to visit that I will never go!
Isn't that sad?
It makes me sad.
We were sitting on the couch today and my roommate asked me "Where do you want to live?"
I told her that I wanted to live in London at some point in my life.
She just laughed at me, then asked again "Where do you want to live?"
I was totally being so serious!! I really truly want to move to London.
She told me that I would never live there and that I was silly.
It kind of made me sad.
Isn't it kind of sad when you realize that there are some things that you want to do that just aren't super realistic?? Hmm. I think so.

I realized today how much of a nerd I am.
I read Pride and Prejudice. Again.
I've now read it..18 times.
Haha! I just love it.
Oh wow.
My high school English teacher laughed at me because of my infatuation with that book.
The day we started reading it I said "I know everything about this book."
He laughed at me and said well lets see you get 100% on the test.
Well, I proceeded to get A's on every quiz and every essay.
Although I didn't get 100% on the test, I got a 98%. The highest anyone had ever gotten.
Like I said. Nerd.
I just really like reading.
Actually, I really just love it.

2 comments:

the artist's daughter said...

you can do anything in the world that you want. The world isn't that big. 3 things,
1. don't get into debt
2. get a good education that has money making potential.
3. don't rush into marriage
i love you

Steph said...

Jordan Elizabeth Ehlert! I'm totally stalking you and reading your blog, just to warn you. I hope you don't mind. Also I'm so very happy to read how happy you are! Also I love you!