Tuesday, January 27, 2009

everything.


Wedding plans are coming along…but honestly, why does it need to be this much work? It is ridiculous. All of the endless counting and list making and calling and reserving and running around and trying on and looking and thinking and seriously now… it is a bit absurd. I don’t like it. Okay that’s a lie. I do like it! I love every minute of it…minus the list making. My mom is a list maker. She is good a making lists. Ever since I can remember, she has always has a notebook, in which she writes EVERYTHING (this isn’t really an exaggeration) and makes all sorts of lists. Me, on the other hand, I suck at making lists. And I think it’s tedious. Gag.

Anyway, I’m going to make the final payment on my dress this weekend…I am EXSTATIC (which by the way is my new favorite word). I seriously love my pretty little princess dress. I’m gona play hairdresser with Leah this weekend and we’re going to try to come up with an idea of how to do my hair…she is great, and apparently has a new idea that she wants to try, so we’ll see how that goes. I’m sure it will be lovely. I decided not to get a veil…cuz it was $160…and really, that’s a waste of money. So – we’re gona rely on having a pretty hair-do :]

My WONDERFUL aunt is helping us with announcements and pictures. My announcements are so stinkin cute. I love them…or what we have done so far. She is a paper genius… She is so good at designing things and making them cute. I’m lucky to have such amazing help.

I think I’m going to do Lily-something-ish flowers for my bouquet. I found some pretty ones on the internet… I still don’t know that. A bouquet is just another thing to hold…I’ll probably end up making Greg hold it cuz I’ll get sick of it. So. Who knows.

Last weekend we went to IKEA – which is possibly the most amazing store in the world…and picked out furniture for our cute little apartment. We picked a gorgeous bedroom set. I LOVE it. And there’s lots of other fun stuff that I love. Yay for having my own stuff…that’s mine…and that I picked and that I love and that’s mine. Hah.

On Feb 5 we are going to DISNEYLAND with ettie & gary & their girls. I CANNOT WAIT!!! Disneyland is my favorite…and with my favorite boy and my favorite little girls..it is going to be fabulous. I hope greg likes and isn’t disappointed by how much I have talked it up …but I don’t think he will be…how COULD he be?! Honestly.

I leave 86 days from today…(notice the picture at the top) and I don’t know how I am going to come up with the money that I need by then…haha. I was looking at my W-4 from 2008, and seriously, I don’t know where all the money that I earned has gone. Absolutely no idea. It’s a tragedy. Shakespeare should write a play about it.

Today at work we got new furniture. It makes our office look small and dark…we now refer to it as “The Bat Cave”. I am Batman and Ray is Robin. We have fun at work. I’m excited to go to London with her. I am convinced that some TV channel should follow us around with a video camera and film our trip. We are hilarious. I think we would make good reality TV. We have amazing adventures here in Provo…in the Bat Cave…imagine what we will do when we are let loose in the middle of London? Hooray!

We went through the Draper, UT Temple open house this weekend. It was so pretty. And there were lots of sparkly chandeliers. The Bride’s room was so pretty. I am so excited to get sealed..for time and all eternity..to this amazing boy that I found. I am so excited to go to the Temple. Yay!

Greg is incredible. I am so lucky. The end.

2 comments:

Rachel Ann said...

:D. Jord. I am so excited for London. Like unbelievably. I'm not sure the directors are going to know what to do with us. Also, my mom got me an extra camera battery... we will never have to be without a camera while we wait for it to charge. Ha. You, me and a camera in London. Can you see it?! We should look at Hotels again. Let's find a 5 star cheaper than a best western. K? K. Love you!

Chase + Destiny said...

I know how you feel..wedding plans were so crazy but so fun at the same time!! If you need help with anything just let me know!!! Love ya!!