Sunday, March 15, 2009

102




he is my best friend
geez i love him
i seriously scored when he picked me
im so lucky.

we went to a baseball game this weekend.
it was free hot dog and soda night!
it was fun.
i love being with my boy.
i love weekends when i can be with him all day.
i seriously cant wait to get married.
sheesh.
102 days left.

we signed the contract on an adorable one bedroom apartment.
i love it.
i think it is perfect.

everything is finally coming together with our wedding.
i met with the lady who is going to do my flowers (i added purple as an unofficial color...but only in my flowers. and i couldnt be happier. there are so many cute purple flowers)
our invitations will be done on wednesday (theyre so dang cute. we designed them ourselves...okay so actually my very talented aunt designed them. and i love them)
my dress is finally ready (i just have to come up with enough money to pay for it before i can bring it home)
i have my shoes (gold ballet flats. they're adorable)
my bridesmaids dresses are being sewn (by my ever so talented grandmother..they are beautiful)
lover boy has a tux (and he looks extremely attractive)
we have a PHOTOGRAPHER!! (who i am sooo excited about. she is amazing)
the desserts for the reception are coming along (my amazing chef grandparents are making them. mmm so tasty)
we have a place for the reception (a beautiful art museum)
we have a place for the dinner the night before (super yummy maglebys)
greg picked a ring (a super sexy black one)
we went to ikea and bought our duvet and duvet cover (sooooooo cute. seriously. so cute.)
we've picked out an amazing bedroom set (also from ikea..amazing)
i'm having a reception in 2 weeks in vegas (im so excited. yay.)
yay. mmm. so exciting.
noooow im having fun. :]
now that everything is almost done. hehe.

im so not ready for another week to start.
they are starting to drag.
im starting to be sick of school.
but.
i got 100% on my english midterm.
and.
the temperature is supposed to be in the 60's this week!!
super exciting.

3 comments:

Paige Nelson said...

Jordan this is crazy that you're almost married! It's so wierd to think that girls that I graduated with are getting married! Haha. I'm so happy for you. All this planning must be stressful but it sounds exciting...I'm sure everything will be beautiful. :)

beth said...

Yay!! I'm excited for you.

Chels Allred said...

I CANT believe you are getting married soon jordy girl! He's such a stud. and HE'S lucky to have picked YOU. love ya girly.