Saturday, March 21, 2009

bracket.

so.
this year i had a new experience.
i filled out a bracket.
i didnt want to do it because i have no idea about anything regarding college basketball.
however, greg finally got me to do one.
this was my strategy:
pick the team with the coolest sounding name...
siena, villanova, purdue, marquette, xavier, gonzaga, syracuse, ect.
well.
this proved to be a winning strategy (thus far)
as of tonight
I am in first place at 39
greg's roommate sean is second at 33
And greg and sean's girlfriend alena are tied at 26.
quite frankly i amaze myself sometimes.
i am super talented at bracket picking.
obviously.

ps. 93 days until i get married.
33 until london

crazy.

ps again. i picked up my dress today.
its all steamed and clean and pretty.
oh man.
its gorgeous
i love it
but
its been so warm here this week...and one day i was sitting outside on a bench waiting for greg to get done taking a test. i sat there for probably half an hour or 45 minutes.
and at the end of my little sit, i was totally sweaty and gross.
it made me slightly worried for standing in this big ol heavy thing for hours outside at the end of june. hmm...

3 comments:

beth said...

Dude, you've only got 4 wrong! Ho-ly-cow. You're killing me. I've only got 28. Maybe I'll use your strategy next year.. But I too picked Siena just because they had cooler name :)

Rachel Ann said...

Ha. You are amazing.

beth said...

I lied in my last comment. You missed one huh? (At that point...) Freak. That is amazing.