Monday, September 29, 2008

lucky.




life is amazing.
this is my cute best friend katelyn.
this is what i walk in to every night.
she is always doing math homework.
she has so dang much.
it is RIDICULOUS that two classes should require so much.
seriously.


yes folks, although you may not believe what you are seeing right now..
me and katelyn CHANGED A BREAK LIGHT.
ALLLLL by ourselves.
we figured out what the little orange light on her dashboard meant and why it was lighting up
we went to the store and bought the right kind of light (there were seriously 100 options)
we came home, figured out how to get to the burnt out light bulb
we figured out which wires and bulbs to disconnect
and we screwed in the light.
all by ourselves.
we are truly amazing.

this is (collectively) the best $120 that me and katelyn have EVER spent.
for my birthday, me and my three best friends beth brynn and kate
are going to DISNEYLAND!
i am beyond excited.
its ridiculous.
im giddy.
i love disneyland.
i love love love it.
its my favorite place ever.
mmm.
we leave in 17 days.
yay!


well, this is the closest thing that i have to a picture of what is making my life so amazing right now...
his name is greg.
hes a total stud.
he came to my aunts birthday dinner on sunday
it was fabulous.
i loved having him there.
:]

1 comment: