Tuesday, November 25, 2008

engaged.

today was the best day of my life. ever.
it started at 4:45 this morning..
when i woke up late.
greg and i were supposed to leave for the airport at 5 am...i was supposed to wake up at like 4:15 so that i could get cute and ready to go meet his family.
that didn't work out so well.
anyway..
so.
we were in airports and on airplanes from 6:45 this morning until 4:15 this afternoon.
when we landed in Charlotte, NC i was amazed by how beautiful it was!!
i have never seen so many trees in my entire life.
it is gorgeoussss!
gregs parents met us at the airport with some beautiful flowers.
it was amazing.
we came home and met his sister and her husband and their baby girl.
it was so fun.
gregs mom then told me that she was going to show the rest of the house.
so she took me to the stairs...
i followed the trail...

the love of my life was standing in the middle of his bedroom, which was full of candles, and when i walked in, he got down on one knee.. it was perfect :]



wow.

7 comments:

motherofangels said...

YEAH JORDAN!!!! I am trying to talk barry in to going to the actual wedding!

the artist's daughter said...

yeah!!!! I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!!! You guys are darling. I love you.

beth said...

:)

Jan said...

Grandma and I are in tears reading this! Yeah...we are so thrilled and happy for you and we love you.

email and phone numbers said...

YEAH!!!!! I'm so happy for you! How incredible everything was for you...the proposal...the RING ;O WOW! He seems like a gem! Can't wait to hear all about it. Do you have a date? When is this wedding? What does that do to your London plans? email me!

xo

Rachel Ann said...

:D :D :D
Congratulations Jord!
What a beautiful ring.
And a fantastic future.
I am unbelievably happy for you!!!!!
Have the best break... Miss you!
Love you, Ray

dani said...

i can't believe this! that ring in amaaazzzing! shooooot, we need to talk :)
i love you!