Wednesday, November 12, 2008

miley.


i love miley cyrus.
thats basically all there is to it.
i think she is great.
i'm her biggest fan.
in fact, i think i will name my first baby girl..miley.

i am also the biggest fan of the song "lovebug" by the jonas brothers.
my newest love is my black vw bug.
i love it.
even more, i love driving it while listening to this song.
it is perfect.
this song is so cute.
i put it on the playlist at the bottom of my blog so..
everyone should just stay on this page until they listen to it :]
haha.
it is wonderful.
lovee it.

ps. the whole naming my kid miley thing...that may have sounded like a joke...
but it was totallllly serious.

3 comments:

beth said...

hahaha Funny story. Yesterday my D&C teacher (she's like over 50) went off on a tangent about Miley and how she saw her at Stadium of Fire and how she thinks she's pretty good. haha It was hilarious and she became my favorite professor. I love Miley!

dani said...

hahaha oh my gosh i am in classical civ and when i scrolled down and saw miley's picture i had to suppress hysterical laughter. i'm so glad you wrote this blog haha

Jan said...

Allaina Hudson just named their baby girl Miley...it's a serious name!