Friday, April 3, 2009

seriously?

some very nice anonymous person just left this comment under one of my posts. seriously?? why would you think it was okay to do this?

I represent a company that goes through blogs in search of various forms of talent. Writing and advertising potential are two of the main things we look for.
Having introduced myself, let me just say that this is the worst blog I have had to read in as long as I can remember. I try not to judge people personally based on blog postings, but you are the most moronic, vapid person I have ever had to read about. You are what is wrong with society. I shouldn't have to go into reasons why, as they are apparent to anyone with half a brain.
One of your posts in particular stood out to me as I was reading today. Its it is entitled, "deep". You point out what is wrong with yourself in this post, but no doubt you are too dense to notice. I quote:

anyway, as i've been reading..i've realized how silly my blog is.
i swear, everyone else writes deep, inspiring, meaningful things in every post.
i have no such luck.
maybe i'm just a shallow, uninspiring, unmeaningful type of person?
i'm totally an english major..i think i'm kiiindaa good at writing?
but my blog struggles.

There it is. You said it yourself. You are given an opportunity through blogging to talk about yourself, your life, and your feelings, and what do you do with it? Pathetic. As a side note though, what in the world does being an English major have to do with anything? I can choose to major in neuroscience, but that doesn't make me good at it.
Now, if you would grant me one last indulgence, I would like to make just one more personal attack. (then he said something extremely rude about greg)

holy crap.
i seriously almost started crying when i read it.
people suck.

12 comments:

Rachel Ann said...

this probably isn't worth anything after that... but i love your blog... and i love you. you are not a moronic person nor are you what is wrong with society. people like that are what is wrong with society... especially people who can't help themselves from making just one more personal attack after they've said too much already. seriously. i didn't realize how terrible people could be. i'm sad that they hurt you. jord, i'm grateful for your friendship and personality and who you are. i love random facebook messages and midnight texts and our batcave. love you.

motherofangels said...

Just brush it off Jordan! That freak doesn't deserve anymore of your attention! WE LOVE YOU!!!

Sheri Lawrence said...

what a loser, probably some crazy person (like my crazy neighbor who 'sees' drugs oozing out of our house, lol) who gets a thrill out of trying to hurt other people. people like them are what's wrong with society, not you Jord, I LOVE your blog, have it bookmarked. I love your honesty, keep writing, I'd miss not reading it.
:) Sheri

Chels Allred said...

does this faggot lover know that you graduated valedictorian or whatever its called? you are a fabulous writer, i love reading your stuff because i think you write how you talk and i hear your voice when i read your stuff. what an idiot. i bet it was some loser who's heart you crushed. none of what he said made any sense. at all. fag.

Angeleah Bertoldo said...

really? who does that?? ahaha. thats embarassing for them to be sitting on blogger making fun of peoples blogs!!? they need to find a hobby. lol, or life!

beth said...

Oh my heck! I'm gonna punch that sucker so hard in the face. I love you! And I love your blog. And I completely agree with everyone else that he is what's wrong with society, not you. Not you at all. I can't believe he thought that was remotely okay to write that. And I think you are wonderful writer. Amazing actually. You saved my nursing essay and made it ten times better. I love you.

Tanner and Stephanie said...

may I also add, that if he is reading your blog enough to quote you .... that's kind of stalker obsessive. I bet he's just upset because you're so madly in love with somebody else ... and not him ... especially if he had a comment about Greg eh? Be a duck, Jord .... let it roll off!!! =)

Tanner and Stephanie said...

P.S. His grammar is lousy

Chase + Destiny said...

wow they obivisouly have no life if they are making comments like that on someone else blog! Dont worry i love reading your blog!! :)

Sara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cori said...

I hope you don't think that I am a blog stalker. I am a friend of Ettie (I went to school with her and Peter) and saw your post through her blog.
That person is scum.
You are adorable.
Karma will get them!

defining amy said...

woooow. that is ridiculous. i feel bad for the miserable person, who spent the time and energy to dish off his problems/issues/poison on you. it's just a clear reflection of his character. that kind of person is not worth your tears. at all.