Wednesday, August 6, 2008

100 (plus 3).

i've seen this done on a lot of different blogs and i love reading them.
my boss is out of town, and i've had a lottt of extra time at work
so.. here goes :]

1. i love books
2. my favorite color is red
3. i am in love with john mayer – his music is magical
4. i love ice cream sandwiches
5. i love driving
6. i love driving even more when the music is blaring
7. i’m scared of the dark
8. i love big cities
9. my favorite store is h&m
10. i hate being cold
11. i like going on walks
12. i love nighttime & stars
13. i like to cook
14. disneyland is possibly my favorite place on earth
15. it is followed closely by NYC
16. i love libraries & bookstores
17. i love one tree hill & gossip girl
18. i’m scared of flying
19. i love boating
20. i hate camping
21. i like talking to people
22. i love kids
23. i hate talking on phone
24. i love getting text messages
25. i love Shakespeare
26. i love Jane Austen
27. i hate camping
28. i want a little puppy that i can carry around in a purse
29. i think cats are gross
30. taco bell is possibly my favorite restaurant
31. my grandpa is my favorite person in the whole world
32. i love watching movies
33. i love the rain
34. i secretly have super curly hair, but never wear it like that
35. i love playing the piano
36. i love anything that is zebra print
37. i like painting my nails dark purple and bright red
38. if i could have any job in the world, it would be to own my own bookstore
39. or if i couldn’t do that, i would be a biographer
40. or if i couldn’t do that i would be a secret agent for the CIA
41. i have a fascination with old buildings
42. i think that feet are disgusting
43. i have an infatuation with mr darcy & Edward cullen and sometimes i fear that no man will ever live up to them
44. i think that las vegas is the most amazing place on the west coast and i absolutely loved living there
45. i love thought provoking quotes
46. i love using big words
47. i love the name lucy
48. my favorite disney princess is belle
49. i used to have a crush on demetri from anastasia (okay, I still do)
50. i love country music
51. i like taking naps in the grass on sunny days
52. i love popsicles
53. i love fires inside fireplaces in the winter
54. i sometimes wish that Hogwarts was a real place
55. i love eating grilled cheese
56. i think that angelina jolie is possibly the most beautiful woman in the world
57. i think fish is disgusting
58. i love getting e-mails
59. i sometimes like arguing
60. i wish that I was more athletic – basically, i suck at sports
61. i like being right
62. i love lotion
63. i love wearing rings
64. when I smile my eyes are different sizes, one is way smaller than the other. it’s really quite tragic
65. i love rollercoasters
66. i love reading biographies and learning about people
67. i want to be someone important when I grow up
68. i like when people tell me their secrets
69. i am a hopeless romantic and sometimes (or all the time..) i wish that i lived in a fairytale
70. i like wearing dresses
71. i love turquoise jewelry
72. mascara is definitely my favorite cosmetic
73. it is followed closely by lipgloss
74. i love flowers – especially lilies
75. if it came down to it, i’m pretty sure that i could eat pizza every day and be completely content
76. i’m scared of the police
77. sometimes I get so lost in my day dreams that i confuse them with reality
78. i watch the history channel, yes, its true. and i love the disney channel.
79. i love chocolate covered raisins
80. i save everything
81. i love holding hands
82. i love getting letters and packages
83. i love dark chocolate
84. english has always been my favorite class and i’ve always been really good at it
85. i have always totally sucked at math and science, and i strongly dislike them both
86. i love card games
87. i love fireworks
88. i love laughing
89. i think that I’m 85% socially awkward
90. i love whipped cream
91. i love sleeping
92. i don’t like milk
93. i like miley cyrus
94. i think that it is very likely that I am addicted to caffeine – in the form of diet coke
95. i love learning and being at college
96. i love cafes
97. i love getting dressed up
98. i love rice – it is probably my favorite food
99. i also love chicken
100. i love old people - i think that they are fabulous!
101. my favorite favorite favorite thing to eat is chocolate shakes
102. i love raspberries
103. i love in n out. mm.

3 comments:

dani said...

i can't believe that you didn't put that you love chocolate milk shakes!

the artist's daughter said...

just when i thought i knew you!! I loved reading that. I don't think i'm brave enough to put it all out there.

email and phone numbers said...

...just so you know.... I have a purse puppy named Lucy! (I thought you didnt like dogs!)

xo

Oh, & I hate camping too